Thursday, May 7, 2009

Please Keep Praying


To better see this photo, double click on it and then click "Back" when you want to return to our blog. This is a large billboard above the 12 lane freeway in northwest Mexico City. It says "We deserve jail? Legal abortion in all the country. Social democratic party. Think free." There are struggles here in Mexico, even on a normal day without the addition of the H1N1 flu virus.

Our family are still well. The girls will go to school on Monday. Their classes of art and phys ed have been cancelled so that they can have two math classes on Monday, two science classes on Tuesday, etc. in order to catch up by the end of May when their school year ends. Marcel and I went to a grocery store last night at 9 p.m. We saw one family wearing masks and one other mother/daughter with masks but the other people have all given up on the bother of this. Most of the masks available here are only effective in an antiviral way for 2 hours. Masks, hand sanitizing gel and gloves are all sold out. People are hoping that the worst has past.

1 comment:

Sarah Beth said...

Hello there!

My name is Sarah Beth and I’m an MK in Peru, SA. : ) I was browsing for missionary blogs when I came across yours! I have a blog for MKs and I was wondering if you would mind if I put your blog on my sidebar? That way other MKs could see what god is doing in your field through your ministry.

My blog is: http://theotherside-mks.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Smiling for Jesus,

Sarah Beth