Sunday, December 2, 2007

Wedding Day





The family and I were invited to a wedding today. A nice young couple from Christ Lives Bible Church tied the knot, as they say. Cristian and Sylvia pictured at top had a very nice wedding service and fiesta. The service started an hour late and lasted two hours. That's a lot different than back home where wedding services are about an hour long unless you're a Catholic. The fiesta had a very nice meal that included roast pork, pasta, apple salad and cream of walnut soup. The high light of the evening for me was the mariachi band. They played for about an hour in that unique style of song. Brittany, fresh from a shopping trip to Texas, displayed her lofty expectations for marriage as displayed on her new t-shirt. I have video of the mariachi band and as soon as I figure out how to upload the video to this blog I will put it up for you.

No comments: